After several months of effort, my dear friend Leigh from Marvelous Kiddo (and the "Baby Mamas (Put A Sling On 'Em)" video) and I were finally able to get in some hang time with each other and with our boys. It was a completely spontaneous, serendipitous visit (my favorite kind!) and we had such a wonderful time. Great company, great eats, great play with our sons. My son doesn't get to interact with other kids his age, so I was thrilled to see him play with the kiddos. He is almost exactly right in between the kiddos in age. I have to practice "soft" and "nice" with him more, I was terrified he was going to choke kiddo W with his overzealous hugs. Thank Heavens W is resilient. Both kiddos are just so adorable and sweet-hearted, and I was happy to spend time getting to know them. When kiddo J told me he didn't want me to leave, I was so flattered! We'll be back!

The Kiddos



wheeeee!!! it was so much fun. hope to hang again soon :)
ReplyDelete