Monday, January 28, 2013

Recent Pics & Notable Mentions

Here's a look at some pics from the last month, give or take:


On way down to tree on Christmas morning, 2012.

Christmas Eve, 2012, with Grammy.

At the Apple Mac Store,  NYC.


Am I Blue?
Mommy with LPP checking out blue tongue after eating ring pop.

Tiger Style - Museum of Natural History.

Wendell in the sunlight.

Brooklyn in the snow.

And I just wanted to mention that:

  1. Due to a tricky work schedule a few months back, LPP and I spent our first few nights/days away from each other.  He stayed with my in-laws while I worked my two jobs and took care of the animals.  And it wasn't as traumatic as I feared, and we both survived intact.  Plus, I even got the chance to reconnect with myself as a person completely separate from anyone else.  Which was refreshing and rejuvenating. And I was thrilled to get LPP back!
  2. LPP now sleeps in his own room.  I took the signal from LPP himself, after he told me and his aunt, separately, that he thought he was ready to sleep in his own room.  I have a baby monitor set up as a kind of intercom system, so that he can speak to me if he needs me.  It has been working out pretty well.  Except for a few middle-of-the-night wake-ups during the first two nights, he has been sleeping through the night pretty well.  I still sleep lightly in case he needs me, but for the most part, this new arrangement works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment