Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Home

All moved in.

Wiped out after a long day!

We are now in our new home and loving it. The move was arduous and long and overwhelming - we still have to get our stuff from our storage unit - but the hugest part is done. The new apartment feels right, nice and homey. The baby LOVES it and spends most of his time running around the living room. It is nice to have more space and hardwood floors - it just isn't NY without the hardwood floors. Brooklyn uses every opportunity she gets to explore outside; she seems to like the neighbor's front yard. Last night, as I sat in the living room while the baby fell asleep in my lap, I heard something I'd been craving - CRICKETS. It was simply music to my ears. So peaceful. I could hear them from the bedroom window upstairs. This city girl has a nature sprite inside that was starved. K and I are both excited to set up our new home. Come visit!

1 comment:

  1. Yay you did it!!!!!!!! So happy that you are guys are in your new place. Oh and yes my bags are packed.

    Can you hear me? I'm there outside the door. Open up!

    ReplyDelete