A neighbor happens to be a friend of my Dad's. She was coincidentally returning home just as we were parking in front of the house the other evening, so I had the pleasure of making her acquaintance. She graciously offered us peaches right off the peach tree in her front yard. I think these were the best peaches I've ever had, made even more delicious by the fact that it was such a neighborly gesture and that this was the closest to the source that I've ever eaten anything, except maybe at a farmer's market, but even that has a few more steps in between the food source and my stomach. And the icing on the cake was that the baby LOVED the peaches - of the four that we were given, I only managed to eat one because the baby ate the other three.
The sunny weather has returned after days of rain. We wasted no time taking advantage by exploring the backyard. The baby is managing the hilliness well, as is Brooklyn who loves being able to run and wiggle on her back in the grass. I am really enjoying our new home.

Welcome Peaches.





Baby M is no longer a baby! Toddler M. Wow he's so grown up! Seriously we need to visit, you place sounds so perfect. I am so happy you love your new place.
ReplyDelete