Sunday, January 16, 2011

Animated Crush



These pictures are from Caillou, my son's latest favorite show. Caillou is the little boy. With him in these pictures is his older friend, Sarah. My son has a TOTAL CRUSH on Sarah. It is so funny! He asks to see her, and when I am lucky enough to find an episode that she is in and she appears on the screen, he smiles ear to ear and I see that cute dimple in his right cheek and he starts giggling and shrugging his shoulders and lowers his head, sometimes even covering his eyes. I ask, "Is Sarah your girlfriend?" and he answers with a laugh, "Yes!" So cute and hysterical. He's had crushes before: my Mom's friend, my physical therapist, a girl named Rebecca who demonstrated Tae Kwan Do on Yo Gabba Gabba (I liked that he fell for a strong type), another girl named Emma who danced in a princess costume on Yo Gabba Gabba (decidedly more "girly"). But this is the first crush on a cartoon character! She's a nice girl, Mom approves!

No comments:

Post a Comment