Sunday, October 2, 2011

Little Anecdote

It has been so long since I've blogged. Since August, I have been working three jobs - performing, teaching new performers the show, and teaching English. I will finish teaching new performers at the end of this coming week, so I'll have a little more down time, and the prep work for my English teaching job will also slow down in about two weeks, and then my schedule should open up again. But I've been enjoying being busy even if it has been a juggling act and the bags under my eyes are big enough to put LPP in them.

Just to get the writing muscles going a bit, I wanted to share a little anecdote, especially so that I won't forget it.

Months ago, my Father (Pop-Pop) asked LPP a question (don't remember) to which he replied, "Yes." However, because LPP has a lisp, his reply sounded more like, "Yeth."
My Dad repeated LPP's answer with the lisp, "Oh, yeth?"
LPP adamantly corrected his Pop-Pop, "NO. Not YEFF. YETH!"
So funny!

1 comment: