Sunday, December 20, 2009
Peek-A-Boo
The baby has taken to playing Peek-A-Boo and it is so cute - he doesn't always quite get his hands to his eyes, sometimes he covers his forehead or the side of his head, which is so adorable! And he starts it all on his own - I was nursing him while talking to K on Skype, and in the middle of my conversation, I realized the baby had stopped nursing. When I looked down, I realized that he had been lying there with his hands over his eyes (actually it was only one hand, the other was underneath him as he was nursing), looking up at me, waiting for me to notice him and play my part by saying, "Where's the baby?" And once I obliged, he, with an impish giggle and grin, threw his hand away from his eyes so that I could say, "Peek-a-boo!" And then he laughed, so much fun! Here's a sample:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OOOHHH MMYYYY GGGAAAAAAAAADDD!!! that is the CUTEST thing ever! ugh i'm so sad i'm not there. i miss you guys so much!!!!!! please come back!
ReplyDelete