Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Casual Wear
LPP is not a fan of button down shirts, no matter how adorable they look on him. He's a rough and tumble kind of boy, so I rarely dress him in button down shirts because it would be an exercise in futility, stains appearing as soon as I got that last button done. I bought such a cute red and white plaid shirt for the summer and thought I could slip it on him the other day, because it was early and he was sleepy from just waking up. However, the minute I slipped his arms through, he looked at the shirt and then at me as if to say, "What in the world is this thing?!" He felt the fabric, felt the stiffness as opposed to the soft cotton of his normal t-shirts, and protested immediately. I took the shirt off. Does this mean he's not destined for a 9-5 life?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment