Three boys. Three sets of parents - all six of us met at work roughly 16 years ago. None of us parents were couples when we all worked together back then. And then Cupid struck, weddings followed, and babies were born. And it is amazing! These photos were taken at Bryant Park last week. LPP wasn't in the most social mood (which is unusual), most likely because he had only been awake for an hour at the most, and he hadn't seen me all morning because I had to leave the house early. He is looking a little sullen in the pics, but he was really just soaking it all in (and it was also really, really hot outside).

Waiting outside the principal's office
(doesn't it look like that?!).
I was especially excited to see the family Best all the way from L.A. and have a mini-reunion of Grassroots 2 (Baby M and LPP). They hadn't seen each other since my spontaneous getaway
trip to LA with LPP when he was 7 months old.

7 and 5 months old.

2 years old.
Yes, they look about as excited as they looked 2 years ago (smile).
I'm so jealous! I wish I was there. I miss you. When can we talk????
ReplyDelete