It is not often that LPP has his head uncovered. He has set down two rules in the house: he must be wearing shorts, and he must have something on his head. Sometimes he has a hat on his head, but more often, he has a pair of pants or pajama pants or shorts or a shirt on his head. He says that it is his "hair" and there is usually a renaming involved. He has, by now, quite a vast repertoire of names. What is most amusing about his obsession with having "hair" is that I used to do the same thing when I was his age and younger. I used to put my Mom's stockings on my head and pretend that the legs were my long hair. I wonder if wearing pants on his head is LPP's way of emulating his Dad and brothers' long dreadlocks. Or if there is something genetic going on : )
 |
| He is wearing pajama pants AND a hat on his head. |
 |
| I love how his hands are blurry, because he moves them so much when he talks. |
No comments:
Post a Comment