Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's A Snap

Yesterday, LPP and I were huddled in front of the PS3 game console trying to figure out why LPP's favorite video game wouldn't load. (Yes, he plays video games.  More about my video gaming anxiety in a later post - aren't you excited!?!).

As I was trying to troubleshoot, LPP was fiddling with his fingers when he suddenly exclaimed, "Mommy, did I just snap?!"

"I don't know," I replied, "Let me hear!"

And sure enough, he pressed his middle finger into his thumb and SNAPPED! It was a definite, quiet little snap with his little fingers.  Who knows, maybe the video gaming has given him increased dexterity.

"Yes, you snapped!"

"I just had to get bigger!" he explained to me.

And we rejoiced.  If you could see the smile and look of accomplishment and delight on his face!  So adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment