Friday, June 5, 2009

At The Lake


Yesterday, the baby and I joined LH and her friend O in an afternoon trip to the Lake. It was an overcast day, with intermittent spells of sun and periods of strong wind gusts. But it was still glorious. There were ducks and fish to feed, and we ate lunch in a small restaurant overlooking the water. I felt like a kid eating my grilled cheese sandwich and fries as the baby and I looked out the window. It was so nice to be away from the desert and near water, and a really easy trip too. The baby enjoyed himself, taking everything in. And look, no hat or socks! (But we did stay in the shade - I'm not that crazy!).

2 comments:

  1. yea!!! i'm so proud of you birdie! ROR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh.....I absolutely love this picture of you and Makai! He sure does luvvvvvvvvvvs his mama. So sweet, I'm so happy you had a great trip.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete