Saturday, March 20, 2010
Spring Has Sprung
Ahhh...you can hear the collective sigh of relief from the city as denizens stroll the streets basking in the sunshine in short sleeves. Finally the temperature has taken a turn for the better and it is a true Spring in NY! Keeping in the spirit, I took the baby and Brooklyn out a couple of days ago for a long sunny walk. Not too far from the house, my heart leapt with excitement as I saw a true sign that Spring was just around the corner - THE ICE CREAM TRUCK!! Although I gave up sweets for Lent this year, I couldn't deprive the baby nor Brooklyn of their first-ever taste of NY ice cream from the ice cream truck!! I am so excited to share these special moments with the baby (and Brooklyn too, LOL).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


don't tell Haukea & Kiko that Carol had ice cream tooo!!
ReplyDelete