I can't believe that I've managed to keep track of the baby's age in months. I remember posting when he was 13 months that I didn't comprehend why one would continue to state a baby's age in months after 1 year old. But I get it now. There's something to be said about the developments and milestones that happen incrementally in a child's second year, and consequently, I think it's natural to make differentiations between a 14 month-old and say a 19 month-old. Plus, my son isn't 1 year old anymore, but he's not 1 1/2 either, so it works out having something specific to say. And of course, this accuracy appeals to the anal retentive in me (her name is Brenda).


These pics of Brooklyn and the baby crack me up. They look like publicity stills for a 60's music group. The second pic especially looks like some arty album cover from 1969 where the artists are looking off in the distance, in opposite directions, Brooklyn in the back in profile. I've decided their music name is Puck & Fitch and the album is called "Songs For A Revolution." I'd buy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment