Thursday, December 2, 2010

Giving Thanks

A little late in the game, I know, but I hope a Happy Thanksgiving was had by all. I am truly grateful for the abundance of blessings in my life.

Thought I would try to get back in the blogging swing of things by posting pics from a recent (sort of) impromptu trip to the neighborhood library. It was a late morning on my day off and I was determined to get out of the house in search of adventure for me and my son. Because libraries are just brimming with adventure!! I didn't know where the library was exactly when I managed to get myself and le petit prince coated up and out the door. But thanks to the wonders of the internet on the cell phone, I was able to navigate pretty easily. And was thrilled to discover that it was only about 15 minutes away. Hooray! Le petit prince was more excited to run around than to sit and read, although we did manage to take in a picture book or two. I was just happy that I made the day happen and found a new place for us to visit.

Yellow canopy on way to library.

Color coordinated with library rug (totally planned that!).

One happy boy.

Getting serious.

Orange-Red to accompany us home.

No comments:

Post a Comment