Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing


K went out and bought a Graco swing for the baby the other day as a tool to help him fall asleep. It has taken several days for the baby to take to it, but take to it he has, and he is fast asleep in his swing, which is playing a medley of electronic baby songs. I'll take the medley over the sound of his screaming, which just pains my heart. It's funny, when I used to babysit back in my twenties, I could handle the sound of the babies crying, but when it's your own baby, man, it just tugs at your heart strings! Hopefully, this swing will help him catch up on some much needed sleep, he was looking so tired.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't purchase the "swing" yet......hmmm. I am thinking maybe I should put that on my "to do" list. :) Glad to hear you got a little personal time and we can't wait to meet the Babe. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete