Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


Happy New Year To All! May this year be fruitful and fulfilling in every way for everyone!!

We spent New Year's Eve giving the baby his first real bath in a baby tub. It was great! He was tentative at first, but as soon as K put some water on his tummy, he calmed down a bit. He was still fussing a tiny bit, so I turned on some music, and that really did the trick; he quieted as soon as he heard the music play (a Brazilian jazz tune). Perhaps a musician is in our midst. He is definitely getting bigger and more aware. Today, he completely responded to my cooing with a huge grin, several times in a row - K was my witness. And I noticed him looking up at the mobile that is attached to the top of his swing, which he hadn't done before. Aw, I am totally in love!

2 comments:

  1. omg! he is sooo big! just 4 weeks and already he's growing so much!
    can't wait to makai and you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving his little Buddha belly. Sooooooooooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete