I wanted to recommend two products that I have really enjoyed this week:
The Baby Trend Snap N' Go Stroller Frame - You can snap your infant car seat right into it and go - literally, snap and go. It is a lightweight frame and makes transferring to and from the car a breeze. And it can be used with many brands of infant car seats. I love it! Thanks RMC!
The First Years Bottle Warmer - I was told that a bottle warmer isn't a necessity and this may be true, but I've really enjoyed the simplicity of just putting some water in the tank, popping my bottle in, pressing a button and letting the warmer do its trick, rather than boiling a pot of water and then placing the bottle in the pot (which admittedly isn't really labor intensive). The only thing I would say about this particular bottle warmer is that it tends to make the bottle TOO hot, so you have to cool it off by running it under cold water for a half a minute or so. But I still like the ease of the whole thing, very quick. I love it! Thanks Xing!
YAY!!!!
ReplyDelete