Thursday, April 23, 2009

Name That Tune

I've added the song "Baile" by Nylon Studios to my new collection of songs that I like from commercials/TV programs. Nylon Studios creates songs exclusively for commercials. "Baile" is the song from a current Eucerin commercial. I am realizing that I am really no different than I was when I was about 12 years old, which is when, being a complete television fanatic, I would hold my portable tape recorder up to the TV set and record my favorite commercials or theme songs. Yes, my inner dork has a long history. What I am predicting is that I will listen to my new collection of commercial songs years from now and will be whisked immediately back to this time when it was just me and my boy and my heart will ache from the nostalgia and the bittersweet realization that time really does fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment