Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Baby Is Now...


Crawling. He is still getting the coordination worked out, and sometimes his excitement precedes his actual steps and he ends up moving an arm before his leg has had time to catch up, but yes, he can crawl. And I am a nervous wreck, LOL. And I said I was going to calm down, yeh, RIGHT!!

Pulling Up. Last night, while playing in his play yard, the baby pulled himself up by grabbing onto the edge of the yard. The mesh makes it hard to grab as he is making his way up to that top edge (rim, rail?) but once he was able to get his fingers up to the top, he pulled himself up, so cute!

Dropping Stuff. He learned how to slowly unfurl his chubby little fingers and watch the object in his hand fall to the floor. And then he watched as I, several times in a row, picked the object up and handed it back to him. Looks like my nights are gonna be full!

1 comment:

  1. BIRDIE! you mean you didn't wash it before you gave it back to him? gasp!

    ReplyDelete