Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ergo Update

Wow, get outa my head!! I just read the Family Of Force blog, and all day, I too have been silently praising the Ergo and must now put in my two cents in a post. It's been a tug of war with the Ergo and my baby - sometimes he tolerates it, sometimes he hates it. But the past two days, when he's been cranky and doesn't want to be put down but I absolutely need to have my hands free to, oh, I don't know, make food and eat, he's been gladly sitting in the Ergo and actually FALLING ASLEEP! It's been great, I am so happy that he is finally relaxing in the Ergo. The Ergo, however, hurts my lower back, so not so relaxing for me, although I've been working on tightening my abs while wearing it to reduce the arch in my sway back. It helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment