Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nine Months

On Labor Day, the baby turned nine months old, which my Mom pointed out to me is apropos - get it? Nine months on LABOR day, as in labor after nine months. Love that Mom, LOVE HER!!!

I shouldn't even be posting, but I feel like I've been so out of the loop - in a nutshell, packing up a storm - a small storm, more like a drizzle. Auntie D was in town and stayed with me and helped TREMENDOUSLY.

The baby is talking - he can say the syllables "dada" but in his language, this doesn't mean "Daddy" yet. He loves that he can pull himself up in the play yard now, pretty easily. And all he wants to do is crawl. His system is getting used to solids, the proof being in the diaper (or not in the diaper, as is the case some days). He's tall, 29" (75% for height). And slender at 20 lbs. (25%-50% for weight). His head is in the 75%-90% - lotsa brains, LOL! And he is just his amazing, happy, laughing self.

Here's a series I call the "Pensive Series" - I took these at Town Square where we spent a lovely Sunday morning/early afternoon playing hooky from packing and buying the baby a much needed Fall/Winter wardrobe, on sale of course (go Old Navy!!).



No comments:

Post a Comment