The weather has taken a turn for the better, and I've been able to take the baby out on small NY outings, like I've imagined. This past Sunday, we accompanied K to the job, said hello to everyone there, walked around the Village to the pharmacy and then got in a yellow cab to Times Square, where we met my Mom at a friend's house, where she cooked an amazing Mommy Home-cooked Dinner!! And as a bonus, I got to meet up with one of my dear friends, who also lives in the same building as my Mom's friend. It was her first time meeting the baby and my second time meeting her daughter. The baby looks completely comfortable in the city, just taking it all in. And he's been much more relaxed being with people other than me (although I am still his favorite, LOL). He was just cracking up with my Mom, without her provocation, it was so funny. Today, we strolled around Brooklyn, picked up some decaf iced-coffee (I've been craving it for some reason!), and came right back to my in-laws' house because the baby was asleep after 2 blocks into our outing.
Laughing it up with Grandma:

Ready to take on Brooklyn:
omg he's never going to remember Vegas and hangin out at the house with the lola and the menu. he's never going to remember me!!! WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA
ReplyDelete