I've been remiss in posting about Brooklyn over the past year. She is a big part of the family and what a wonderful dog she is. So patient with LPP, so easy going, so friendly and affectionate. We chose a winner when K and I separately singled her out as our favorite in the pet store in Vegas five years ago. Brooklyn has unfortunately had to have emergency bladder surgery twice now in a year's time, the second surgery taking place this past holiday season. She has been put on special prescribed food that will hopefully prevent any more stones from forming in her bladder. She is healing well. She is still her spunky self, but she definitely doesn't get the same attention she did pre-LPP. And she doesn't have the same amount of canine interaction here in NY as she did in Vegas. I sometimes worry that she misses her old life. But she's a trooper and never fails to light up our day. I get such comfort when I look down and see that she has, unbeknownst to me, placed her furry self right by my feet. My constant companion. We love you Brooklyn.
My Homage to Brooklyn, the Window Watcher:
![]() |
| Watching traffic on our balcony in Las Vegas. |
![]() |
| Admiring our mountain view in Las Vegas. |
![]() |
| Enjoying the NY foliage. Yes, I know, she is ON the table! Aye... |





No comments:
Post a Comment