Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Babies

This past weekend, I scurried during my long "lunch hour" to the movies, by myself, to see Babies. I hadn't been to the movies since going to the Mommy Matinee with Auntie R Bella in LA last summer. I can't even remember when I last went to the movies by myself! It was a special little treat and I really enjoyed the movie. There was a pregnant woman in the bathroom following the movie who said that the movie was a nice ego booster for her impending debut as a mom, LOL - very cute. I had included in this post my observations and impressions after watching the movie, but have erased them instead - better to see the movie with a clean slate, I think. Check it out. Here's the trailer for your viewing pleasure:


BABIES: Movie Trailer - Watch more top selected videos about: Movie_Trailers, Babies, Babies_(film), Ponijao, Bayar, Mari, Hattie, Thomas_Balmes


P.S. - I found the equivalent of the Mommy Matinee in Manhattan: Rattle & Reel at Landmark Sunshine Cinemas on Houston!

No comments:

Post a Comment