Monday, October 18, 2010

My Best Friend


Song: Theme Song to" The Courtship of Eddie's Father" by Harry Nilsson

I love documenting family history through photos and videos. I've felt particularly inspired by the family videos on the blog, Pacing The Panic Room. In Ryan's videos, you can feel the love and warmth, and on more than one occasion, I've even shed a few sniffles, and I don't even know him or his family, but you end up feeling as though you do. I hope to preserve the same time capsules for my family, creatively sealing memories for generations to come. The music I used for my "Best Friend" video above has special meaning for me - it immediately brings me back to my earliest memories of me and my Mom, watching Bill Bixby on "The Courtship of Eddie's Father" (totally dating myself!) and being happy.

To experience some of the family videos on Pacing the Panic Room, go here, and here, and here.
And to see (again) the baby's dancing video montage that I posted a few months back, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment