

My first Mother's Day with my baby, and I was so excited! It was a wonderful, relaxed day spent with love and family - my cousins came up from Arizona to spend the weekend with me and the baby, and it was such a blast with great company, great laughs and great homemade eats. Plus my friend, LH, also came by with a Mother's Day cake as the weekend came to a close. I received several well-wishes from friends and family. The baby had such a great time with his cousins, and it was so funny, he knew automatically that he was among family. He kept looking back and forth between me and my cousin, several times, as if he were saying to himself, "Hey wait a minute! She looks like Mom! I know these people." And he took to them right away, no fussing. It was a great weekend.
I would like to acknowledge my own Mother, who continues to be an inspiration to me, generous in spirit and love, beautiful inside and out, an example of strength, intelligence, grace and kindness, my constant support system, my confidante, my life teacher - I strive to be as good a mom to my son as she is to me.





Happy Mother's Day to mothers everywhere. Mothers are an integral force in the world, the blood of our collective and personal past coursing through our veins as we nurture future generations. Mother's Day is EVERY DAY!!
You & baby look very beautiful, as do you & your mother. Sounds like a wonderful day. Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteYay for mommies!!!! Love my card. Thank you!!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Mother's Day! You look so happy and beautiful. I am LOVING the photos of your mother, especially the one with the amazing fro. She's a knockout!
ReplyDelete