Yesterday, the baby and I visited my dear friend, Coralissa, and met her one-week old son for the first time. And I'd have to say that it was momentous to be there, me with her and our sons. I remember when Coralissa and I would sit and share our hopes and dreams of being moms, and here we were, not that much later, beyond pregnancy and with the actual babies in our laps. My friendship with Coralissa has been, and continues to be, one of the greatest rewards of my venture out west to Vegas - or perhaps, because we were friends before Vegas, I should say the growth, the depth, the cementing of our friendship - ah, however you say it, I am glad we are friends! Here's my tribute to me and Coralissa - the new moms in town!








BIRDIE!!!!!! I AM CRRRRYYYYIIIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!! I love you so much. What a trip down memory lane and now look at us. I don't know if I could have survived Vegas with out you. You are truly an important women. I admire your strength and wisdom and craziness!!! :) You truly do inspire me. (trip out how young we were in toronto!) I LOVE YOU
ReplyDeleteI didn't finish my sentence because I was wiping my tears...
ReplyDeleteYou are truly an important woman in my life. xoxxo
Sweetest post ever!!! Ya'll are too beautiful, especially in that last photo with those precious babies.
ReplyDeleteBTW, Steph, I love the blouse you're wearing in the next to last photo! I have a serious weakness for Celia Birtwell prints :)
awwww steph!!!! I love you!
ReplyDelete