Tuesday, May 19, 2009
What A Crock Pot!
I must shout it from the rooftops - I LOVE the crock pot. I made my first dish all day yesterday, my very own "One Arm Chicken Stew (With A Hint Of Curry)" - the name's kind of long, because it was supposed to be Curry Chicken Stew, but I didn't season it enough, so I could hardly taste the curry, just a hint, hence the parenthetical name. And it is one-armed, because I prepared it all using one arm, the baby occupying my other arm. It was DELICIOUS!! I am trying to really stick to cooking my own food, and the crock pot is really coming in handy! Tomorrow, I will attempt my very own, "One Arm Beef Stew", unless the baby sits contentedly in his stroller, which would then change the name to just "Beef Stew".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment