Sunday, February 15, 2009

Body Image

I have to say that I had gotten so used to my pregnant body, that to see myself slimmed down is always a bit of a shock every time I look in the mirror. And I actually think I am skinny, which I don't usually think unless I'm in a depression-induced fast and lose several pounds, which happily hasn't happened in a while and doesn't happen that frequently anymore. I still weigh more than I did when I got pregnant, about 15 pounds more still, but I did lose 30 pounds in the past 2 months. And honestly, if I stayed this size, I would be completely happy (although I could stand to tighten up the small pouch I still have). Xing, Pilates? I don't know how these celeb moms manage to look so stylish with their babes on their hips. That's how I wanted to look, completely put together, strolling my son down the street. But I'm lucky to find a clean piece of clothing these days, never mind two pieces, and two pieces that match!! Guess I need a stylist!!

1 comment: