Here are the latest baby developments:
The baby is TALKING so much more, and directly to me too. It is just the cutest thing, makes my heart melt. And sometimes I can initiate the conversation by looking in his eyes and saying, "Agoo" until he imitates and expands on it. It is just great.
The baby gave a little laugh when my friend EO was making kissing noises to him. He loved it, it was adorable (2/8/09).
The baby noticed himself in the mirror that comes attached to his play mat, and he tried to roll himself over to the side to get a closer view (2/8/09).
The baby had tummy time today and rolled over from his tummy on to his side (2/10/09).
The baby received his first round of vaccines yesterday and has a slight fever so I had to take his temperature at 2 this morning...rectally. It was a first for me and I was nervous, but it actually went very smoothly.
No comments:
Post a Comment